2012年3月30日星期五

If you can let me see your face


 
 
In this quiet at dead of night time, my soul like severe winter sun, is trembling palely and weakly.
That this belongs to in my life side totem, for instance love, is away from a Milky Way, looks at each other with me to sit.
But I am not the cowherd boy, I am also unable taking advantage of a skylark's wing, sows seeds a Chiangnan's red bean to in yours dream.
But I am not the angel, I am also unable taking advantage of a deep eyes of a beautiful woman rippling, transplants my scenery to in yours scenery.
On in November territory, I starts the calendar which glances through us to be acquainted with one another carefully.The innumerable piece hope feather, sprinkles in abundance in the rain tender feelings, shakes the earth gently the tranquility.
The world confuses in the hazy pupil in me, also is concentrated side sound of flowing water fog, I clearly see actually, jumps joyfully on my left hand, pain in my right control to one's heart's content flow.
Loves a person's dark night painstakingly, daybreak still is apart from me to be remote.

Why the world don't I let me in you meet you.If may let me see one side you, I can look you lose sleep.

没有评论:

发表评论