2012年5月4日星期五

Love the most beautiful when the hazy

Not fragrant leaves, each leaf, have a taste of spring! Candy is not sweet, but every candy has a taste of puppy love! Once dapple of Apple, so pure, so Dim, it was so sweet! When you're on the Court a lot of sweat. You know, I have been quietly on the tree when the ' I love you '. I think it's love you.! This is just my one simple wish. You in the most beautiful when I hold my hand, I blankly thought it was forever and conventions. You are after I have paid all abandoned me, that I love to put out in my fantasy dreams. First love I even hugged you, makes me feel happy. You desire demands again and again, sweet words again and again, I really enjoyed your arms, turning her over to you without reservation. I am too stupid or too naive? Was I alone will not protect themselves? I just found my life is your man! I opened the back of the eye, see is you go back and you, only one word is ' daybreak '. Drop down from the peak of happiness, I sweat just looking at you left last night, watching the Red sheets, instant tears overflowed the orbital. Messy loose heart kind of too late to organize your favorite looks, biting back tears burst its banks, hold back red nose, washing the bed sheets of our closest to heaven. I found that, between the heaven to hell, is just a distance of the night. I washed the red, wash that you can forget your memories of me, just as not everything happened the same. But no matter how hard I could not wash back to white. I hate you so heartless left me alone. I don't hate you, because I really love you. After this, guys chasing me, do you know? He speaks words than you are appealing, and I'm not, because I know the unique is not only what he said, but one. Thank you, you let me know what is the man! My heart, my heart, but I do not despair. But I love you mentor, you go just to give my last class, and most importantly final examinations. I believe, cherish flower people would know how to cherish and know how to take good care of me a broken rose!
Have met in an era of the most innocent, publication in youth in happiness, in the years of vicissitudes, separation, looking, could meet again in the dust time, just to make sure your happy, only, the elegance and see you smile, then cool to leave, since end of road, and does not have the return journey. Only a wisp of fragrance, in the changing of the spring and Autumn period, a little linger through ten feet world!
Ever try to see you talk back chat logs of a man, from the beginning to the present. Look looking smile, smiling and laughing to tears. A man, from a stranger approached you and strange. Now, I even say good night text messages are not sent to you, I miss you, how to talk to you. And I don't know, you are a friend, still miss love. Do not disturb, was the last of my gentle!
Woman once fell in love with a man, such as giving women a poisoned chalice, and willingly to pose a gulp of one of the most beautiful! Who said that will never leave me, had to leave; the say you love me people, hold is the hand of others; someone who said he would wait for me, but go with another person. --Love, don't say, commitment, is a liability or an injury! Make a promise is a debt due under the debt!
Empty eyes, don't recall memories of the narration. Scattered vows to tease the young. Forever is just a game. Let go and smiled again, hide the pain inside. When forgetting becomes another start, short memories, the pain is real. Perhaps in the world isolation is the best way of anti-I protect myself. Shout out exhausted at the end of the heart, tenderness every nerve. Naive interpretation of our youth.
A game of love would last forever, a good can also be forevermore, you remember that you love someone? Do you remember that you said you will be forever dependent will never part from? Time chronology, there are many, many have fond memories now become, some even memories were full of pain. Exactly which moment is that you decided to abandon that long loved him?
Everyone is not as simple as seen on the surface, who can understand that behind the happy sad, who can see the smile behind the tears. Even if a person crying was exhausted in the end, who's to say it's not another manifestation of joy? Even if a person laughing naively brilliant, who's to say it's not mourning another manifestation of anger? Some people laugh great tone, others cried very rhythmic.
Man's greatest weapon is just a sorry, introduction to you than any explanation. Sweet words of captive women, can only be a thin tongue in mouth, who will also be the year of the little girls. A word of excuse me, is the embodiment of man's courage, said coward, but do not break the illusion in the world. An apology is not necessarily because I was wrong, but because your dignity is much more important than mine.
Women's tears are my greatest weakness, is the largest weapons women conquer man. As long as the good use, each woman was Lin Dai-Yu. The men get into real trouble, but blue eyes behind. Make men love at hand, but tears behind the que Viva!
Write your name on the smoke into the lungs, to remain in the place closest to my heart. You see I exhaled the smoke, ever sees my eyes moist. When you decide to leave your memories, whether only the residue of my perfume, is it only me charm red lips, only my graceful posture, and all of you, are already buried deep in my heart. You know, smoking women, she's just a black flower mandala!

没有评论:

发表评论