2012年4月20日星期五

The end of the world love

She said softly. To forget that a person in the end how far to go,
I kept walking, thinking that they can calm down on the road.
You love him? I said. No, I do not love him.
I love him that time.
So I chose a vagrant life to forgotten.
But it will very hard, not easy to happiness.
What is happiness? She looked at me with little Tiaonong extension of,
No one can tell I am happy the correct meaning of happiness is only an illusion.
Do not believe in love. Do believe that there is a world somewhere.
Been waiting there. Just do not know when and where to appear.
Always happy and lonely, waiting for him. Perhaps this can lead to a lifetime.
His heart is dead. He said.
When he would like to love a person, he can love.
If you do not want to love, he can not love.
In other words, he can fall in love with anyone.
That is, he can not fall in love with anyone.

没有评论:

发表评论