2012年4月21日星期六

One explanation of love

What is love?
An elf sitting green foliage meditation.
Wind Ruoyouruowu.
A bird flying over, stopped at the branch, and mature rice paddies to be looking away.
Wizard to remove a bunch of yellow rice and asked: "Do you love this rice?"
"Love."
"Why?"
"It's driven my hunger."
End of birds pecking rice, gently comb smooth feathers.
"You love this rice?" Wizard took out a bunch of yellow rice.
The bird looked up and looking at the distant Bay spring water answered: "Now I love to which Bay spring, I am a little thirsty."
The wizard took off a leaf, which Sheng Wang spring.
Birds drinking spring water, ready to fly wings.
"Please answer me a question," the wizard to his fingertips, the birds stop in the above.
"You have to do anything more important things? I also rice also have a spring."
"I'm going to patch of open hyacinth in the valley, to see the flower hyacinth.
"Why? It can drive away your hunger?"
"Can not."
"It can moisturize your thirsty?"
"Can not."
"Why do you see it?"
"I need it."
"Why do we need?"
"I love it."
"Why do you love it?"
Day and night to think about it. "
"Why miss it?"
"I love it."
The genie was silent for a moment, the next question:
"Why do you only love a hyacinth? Countless flowers hyacinth in the valley."
"Because it is the only one ah."
"Why? And all other hyacinth different?"
"Yes."
"Where?"
"Only it is I love that one."
The wizard suddenly laughed gently, the bird flapped away.

没有评论:

发表评论