2012年4月25日星期三

This is love

Friends say she's getting married, because two people get together to buy a House to catch; friend because life was too boring to a child, so I want to get married; friend married right now doing boring summer vacation; there are good friends said the other conditions, like this, get married ... ... In many cases, reasons for marriage is so far-fetched, his ideas or the condition of each other to the final end of the marriage, rather than ideological attachment, the deepest place of ... ... Already for a long time, I have heard people say that he is getting married because love is the love of a man and want to be with her forever, it's somewhat sad. Because love is the love of a man for marriage, this sentence, I've never heard. Of a girl, put oneself under the patronage of a higher-up, negotiating conditions, on the family, and married giants, because life makes people become real, still has no true love in this world. So, if it's not really love love her (him), if you can't do either rich or diseases of poverty are the Moonbeam shines my faithful, so marriage should do it.
Dang I in 28 age also is single of when, not only I of parents worry I of marriage events, on even I of students also began to I describes object has, and members met of first sentence words is asked recently how has, dang heard I also is lonely of when, most people will said also of Word: "is requirements too high has", began I also will explained said I to of is love, is found to let I feel can entrusted life of people, "on a a people no attachment of feel, but he on you is good, conditions also good, So, will you marry him? "But every time I answer always despised, probably no one can now understand there's no one to pursue this love, and then later, my answer is a wry smile.
Dang I in Buddha before prayer of when, dang I first times heard legend under this first song of when, I think I will encountered can practice child of hand of that people has, I feel to has, he in I side; Dang I first times saw he of when, despite he of mean and carefully let I sad, but I feel I may to and this people had life has; Dang I and he experience has many things Hou, he of humor he of stable he of efforts together with he of bad habits, let I think he is worth I entrusted life of people. Now think about it, then I'm happy and lucky, found him as a legend, that is what I have been feeling things, after all, for me, finally, boring days are relying on, go sight-seeing shadow people accompanied, and delicious meals, this is a happy thing.
And dependent people in love are keeping each other warm, you can see each other every day, even if you do nothing, just quietly to feel each other's existence, knowing he will always be by your side to accompany you, hurt you, spoil you...... The man when crossing will lead you by the hand, will open an umbrella when it rains as you, when you will comfort you, when you will deceive you with a smile, when you cry will hold you tight in my arms and said, baby, you and me, I've been here for sth If one day someone asked me to marry him, not because of how much can you give me the actual interests of the marriage itself, but because of the significance of marriage in my life, I hope that at that moment he could give me a reason, with me telling me he wanted to be together, spend the remaining years of life together. This pursuit is what I love about it.
And dependent people in love are keeping each other warm, you can see each other every day, even if you do nothing, just quietly to feel each other's existence, knowing he will always be by your side to accompany you, hurt you, spoil you...... The man when crossing will lead you by the hand, will open an umbrella when it rains as you, when you will comfort you, when you will deceive you with a smile, when you cry will hold you tight in my arms and said, baby, you and me, I've been here for sth If one day someone asked me to marry him, not because of how much can you give me the actual interests of the marriage itself, but because of the significance of marriage in my life, I hope that at that moment he could give me a reason, with me telling me he wanted to be together, spend the remaining years of life together. This pursuit is what I love about it.
I seek love, pure, pure selfless of selfish and have no social pollution, because I know my eyes into the sand, regardless of any justification or excuse. Don't total said I vexatious, in he reprimanded I of when please first wanted to wanted to themselves do has what, initial contacts of when, I on said I hope can full believe he by said of each sentence words, but he of lies too more vulnerability, let I easily on can see through, all of these on he, and no inappropriate, but is once and once of hurt has I, I began became neural mass has, I fear see he of computer fear heard he of phone ring fear see he of journal fear see I does not should see of things, Face the challenge repeatedly the bottom line for me he, I compromised again and again, and finally I collapsed like a madman in the outbreak again and again. Attachment if the poison, injuries should be the most deeply yourself, this is called the stew.
Dear, dear to pay Green, to love yourself, to take to protect themselves, if I am not someone else's pride, I'll do my own pride, conceited When did you become the only tears of a coward, do not let love you become more vulnerable you that pay green? ! Dear, dear to pay Green, efforts to better love themselves, to better protect themselves.





没有评论:

发表评论