2012年4月8日星期日

I want to go wandering


I was always stable enough, I can't stay long in one place, peace of mind.
  
  They say about me, so it's not a stable master.
  
  I think so, I asked for a stable, found a copy of the vest.
  
  Falling leaves, I where is the root of the fall?
  
  I want to travel, although I don't have a lot of money.
  
  However, I just want to go to some places I want to go.
  
  Look at the beauty of the city, open your mind.
  
  Remember remember, the drop is put down.
  
  To the North, to look for one with a happy season.
  
  This season is the spring of Kunming? Guangdong in summer? Fall of Suzhou? Harbin is also the winter?
  
  The city, I was longing for.
  
  I dreamed of throughout the cycle, the Elegy of life, will this time reverse-flow into the River?
  
  I think I will be back on the luggage belt, starting from this moment.
  
  Although I do not know what will happen next minute.
  
  I want to go to the street, to do good things.
  
  With a thankful heart, shuttle to each city and passed through every corner of the world.
  
  I think perhaps a personal life alone, but it is also very good.
  
  I just want to, looking for a strong, looking for a xiaomian flower.
  
  I'm waiting for, give each other a peaceful with each other.
  
  I'm waiting, I will implement the stray.
  
  I'm waiting, waiting for a time who that.
  
  I'm waiting, waiting for a smile as I wanted to spend.

没有评论:

发表评论