2012年4月17日星期二

The horizon distance

Time to follow the fate of the track, before quietly crawl, until an unknown direction. So silly immersed in who do not know what will happen tomorrow Enron mentality, leisurely lives every day.

Looking at your naughty look, I do not think I chose the wrong friends. You are kind, pure and all the little girls have a naughty temperament, but I think you are not the same. In short, anyway, you I are, as always, holding your hand, swaggering through the streets, ignoring the ambiguous vision. Live every day to care about others' eyes like you said, that more than tired, I believe you are the purity of my buddies on line. At that moment my heart did burning the flow through the shock and appreciation of an unknown.
Like your free and easy personality, like a gentleman loved the lotus, lightness finds, was born in the trend of the times rather than be driven by it, I would then clean like you.
The horizon distance seemed close at hand because those fine details, and once in the past, I waited at the location of the heartbeat. It, every second beat. Remind me once that period, good clean day. Perhaps, in a corner of the world you also cherish this a heart.
End of the World, and then being swept, some distance has been produced, which can not be eliminated, but the law of the heartbeat never really can change.

没有评论:

发表评论