2012年4月9日星期一

Marriage let me learn to grow up



Once in an article to see so many words: "romantic feeling is that the United States, the feeling of home, but is realistic and I know that their unexpected romance will be ecstatic, after all, the romantic life of every womannot tired of the subject, however I will not deliberately romantic chase, chase the romantic and destroy the tranquility of the home. perhaps the marriage to the woman becomes vulgar, or family responsibilities so that women learn to compromise, but the end is slowly changing, life is always forward in the choice of life is full of ups and downs, since the choice of a marriage there should be with the genuine face of it and willing to pay the courage and determination. "This is a woman on marriageperception, the process of transformation, very well done, so I put it in paragraph copied down on the diary, and perhaps spiritual resonance passage touched.
Life experience has taught me a number of calm, mature, gradually understand, marriage is not a person enjoy two romantic, but a person's happiness. An older sister told me: "People have to content with being grateful." Yes, our marriage is not the article heroine's sad, though not the reality of what is being said, there is only happiness and sweet, but the same empathy to let me know the true meaning of marriage ...

没有评论:

发表评论