2012年4月19日星期四

I want to go wandering, to find a smiling flower.

I think a year to go to a city.
  
  Then, continue to 3.1, but I remember every one of the smiling faces of the city.
  
  I would like to, go to where I want to go.
  
  Then, look at the beauty of the city itself, infection, I believe that good.
  
  I think, one on the back of luggage going to stray.
  
  Then, find strong, looking for a xiaomian flower.
I think I will be back on the luggage belt, starting from this moment.
  
  Although I do not know what will happen next minute.
  
  I want to go to the street, to do good things.
  
  With a thankful heart, shuttle to each city and passed through every corner of the world.
  
  I think perhaps a personal life alone, but it is also very good.
  
  I just want to, looking for a strong, looking for a xiaomian flower.
  
  I'm waiting for, give each other a peaceful with each other.
  
  I'm waiting, I will implement the stray.
  
  I'm waiting, waiting for a time who that.
  
  I'm waiting, waiting for a smile as I wanted to spend.

没有评论:

发表评论