2012年4月2日星期一

You will not meet the second I


I learned to smile for everyone.
Only bones that paranoid little girl still.
I learned to put others free.
Just listening to love songs or think of those sentimental.
I learned to accept people have changed the feeling.
Only those who have said the words still evoke the words of others inadvertently.
I learned to tell people that the people that stuff on the ghost.
Just think the closest to the front of the person cares about most could not help against one of the awkward fit of anger then.
I have said. You will not meet the two I have.
You have to understand. The role of your side there will be others to fill shortage.
But. Everyone is not who. Who will not be instead of who.
Like I always forget you. But he gave the gentle, after all you do.
I have said. You will not meet the second.
You need to know. Some people lose will not come back.
Like. No one will ever stand still and so on who.
But does not seem to like me to accommodate you. Although only once.
I have said. You will not meet the second.
You need to know. A young man no one can be headstrong.
Like. You can easily against the father and mother angry.
But one day in the future. They will eventually leave you.

没有评论:

发表评论